Enjoy the summer with music!
Come and share with us in Tenerife (Canary Island – Spain) with your group or individually, you will have a great time!
You will meet new friends from other countries, have a lot of fun, and above all, music!
Enjoy music workshops and a wide variety of outdoor activities. You cannot miss it! Places are limited and are awarded in order of registration.
Come to the Corearte Tenerife in 2024 !
Dates of Musical Summer Camps
From 25 to 30 of June 2024 in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain.
Spanish, English, French, Italian and Portuguese
We give the utmost importance to musical workshops, where the singing can improve their vocal technique and enjoy the experience of working with great directors.
Musical workshops are held every day and are supervised by members of Corearte. At the end of the week, on Saturday, 29th of June.
The activities of the Corearte Tenerife begin Tuesday 25 of June at 1 PM.
The schedule will be adjusted as registrations are confirmed.
This program is provisional and subject to change:
- Tuesday 25/6: Welcome, inaugural workshops and activities
- Wednesday 26/6: Workshops, visit to Tenerife and concert
- Thursday 27/6: Workshops, walks and afternoon at the beach
- Friday 28/6: Workshops, free afternoon
- Saturday 29/6: training workshops, closing concert, closing meeting
- Sunday 30/6: Breakfast and farewell
The venues for the concerts are chosen for their sound quality and cultural and/or architectural interest, thus providing an opportunity for participants choirs to sing in emblematic places of the Island of Tenerife.
Repertoire and Instruments
The organization, Corearte, provides an electronic keyboard, congas, cajon and drum set. If the choir needs other instruments, should be provided by themselves.
The repertoire for the different performances of the Corearte Tenerife, must be sent before 31 May 2024.
The organization will send to each choir the concert venues and times beforehand.
The choir wishing to participate must send the Festival application form (accessible here) and a recent recording of a performance by the group, three pictures of the group in high resolution, a photo of the conductor, and a brief resume of the choir and the conductor.
Prices and deadlines
Each member of the participating delegations, including choir directors, must pay the following amount for registration:
·Triple Occupancy Room … 490 € (four hundred and ninety euros)
·Double Occupancy Room … 550 € (five hundred and fifty euros)
·Single Occupancy Room … 660 € (six hundred and sixty euros)
These amounts are per person and in euros
The registration fee includes musical workshops, recreational activities, half-board accommodation (drinks not included) in a four stars Hotel, from dinner on tuesday june 25 to breakfast on sunday june 30, 2024.
First Payment 150 €
before 15 February 2024
Second Payment 150 €
before 15 April 2024
Third payment 200 €
at the time of accreditation in 25 June 2024
Along with the last installment (at the time of arrival and in cash) all the extra costs requested
by members of the choir, as double rooms, extra days, transports, transfers, etc., must be paid.
Wath is included
- Registration and Festival Materials
- Accommodations in 3-star hotel in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife in half-board.
- Taxes and fees.
- 8 hours of training in choral workshops.
- Concerts and rehearsal spaces for groups, depending on availability.
- Participant guide tours, curriculums and teachers participating choirs, schedule of activities, etc.
- Certificates of participation in the Festival and workshops.
- A staff member from Corearte that will accompany the group throughout their stay.
Wath is not included
- Plane tickets (airfare)
- Transportation during the Festival
- Entrance fees to museums, tours and other cultural or recreational activities
Insurance and cancellations
The Festival has a Compulsory Insurance of Civil Liability for the event but is not responsible for accidents and / or illnesses that may occur during the Festival to participants, so it is mandatory that each participant and companions travel with your individual health insurance.